In this article, we're going to show you how to make edits to an existing invoice that's been sent to the client already.
If your invoice is still a draft, you can still make edits freely by selecting the magnifying glass icon to open the invoice. You can see that here:
While Inside the Invoice you can do the following:
- Edit Invoice Details
- Add New Expenses
- Remove Expenses
- View Gigs
- Remove Gigs
- Add more Gigs
You can see them here:
However, if you have sent an invoice to a client already and need to make changes here are the steps do that:
- Select Settings in the top right of the page
- Select Invoices
- Find the Invoice you need to make edits too
- Select the 3 dots below the magnifying glass
- Select Retract
- Make the necessary edits (e.g. Change contact details, add or remove gigs, add or remove expenses)
- Once the edits have been made select "Send to Client"
Once the changes have been made the client will be notified. It will also automatically update the PDF for the client. If they downloaded a spreadsheet they'll need to download it once more.
Check out the video below where we demonstrate those steps for you: