See the different invoicing states below,
- Draft: In-progress. This invoice is either missing information or has not been sent to the client yet.
- Issued: Sent to the client's billing contact.
- Approved: The client has approved the gigs and expenses outlined in the invoice.
- Paid: The client has paid the invoice. Paid invoices are marked by the agency as Paid.
- Retracted: A sent invoice has been recalled by the agency. This will turn the invoice into a draft again and edits can be made.
- Processing: In the process of being sent.
- Processing Error: Failed to send.
- Voided: A Voided invoice removes all the gigs and invoice expenses. If the client tries to access the invoice they will not be able to see anything.