In this article, we will cover how to complete a gig that you've been assigned to on PINATA. If you're currently at a gig and have run into any issue please review this article for help.
Here are the steps for completing a gig:
- Login to your account
- Select My Gigs at the bottom of the screen
- Select the gig you're about to work
- Follow prompts to check-in (make sure location services are enabled on your device) when you arrive at the gig location
- Review all field report questions so you can provide answers upon gig completion. Note what pictures are requested (you can upload straight from your device onto PINATA)
- Fill out the field report on PINATA once the gig is complete. Each section of the report will turn green as you complete it
- Follow prompts to check-out once you are finished!
- Submit the report (note, your manager will review and verify all submissions)
Pro-tip: You can also check-in through the link sent to you via text and email 30 minutes prior to the gig.
Check out the video below, where we demonstrate the steps above:
Pro-tip: Your field report questions will vary depending on the gig. As you fill out questions you can see the progress of each section. Green means that the section has been completed. White with an incomplete green circle means you may have missed a question! You can see that here:
Pro-tip: Make sure you have reception/cell service when you check-in. You may need to check in just outside of the event location to ensure you have service. Once you have clicked the link or check-in button, your browser will ask you to share your location - please say yes! This ensures you are in the right spot before you get started. If you do not share your location, your manager will see inaccurate information regarding your distance from the recorded gig location.