In this article, we will cover what to do if something at your gig isn't right. As much as we want things to run perfectly, sometimes that isn't always the case.
If you're having one of these issues, we recommend contacting your manager as soon as possible:
- Location manager was not aware of the gig
- The location is closed or you can't find it
- You are running late or can't make the gig
If you are missing products or having trouble submitting your field report, please follow the steps outlined below. For anything else please contact email@example.com and we can assist you further.
If you get to a gig and one of the products you are sampling isn't there, here a few things you should do.
- Contact your manager to inform them that the product is missing. They may be able to offer an alternate product to sample instead of what was originally planned. They can update the gig to reflect this as well.
- If that's not possible then you can note that a product wasn't available in your field report. You'll just click the toggle to do so. Here's where you can see how:
Run Out of Product
Remember you are there to educate and engage! If you run out a product, continue to engage with consumers and tell them about this great product and where they can purchase in the future.
Please contact your manager right away via email/phone, they will give you further instructions on what to do.
Trouble submitting your Field Report?
If you're having trouble entering information into your field report Please try the following:
- Double-check that you successfully checked in.
- Try logging out and back in.
- Double-check your cell service. You can complete a report up until 5 days after a gig was completed, so if you don't have service you can return to the report at another time. (Note, if the gig was older than 5 days please ask your manager to send the gig to you so you can complete it.)
- Still having trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.