In this article, we will be covering how to assign talent to a gig. Once you've created a gig you'll need to staff it.
Pro Tip: If you are working with an agency partner you won't need to assign talent as they will take care of this for you.
Here's how you'll assign talent:
- Select the "Staff Talent" filter on your dashboard in the Gigs tab
- Click the magnifying glass to the right of the gig you would like to staff
- If you have a specific user in mind, use the search feature to find them
- Assign a specific user to work a gig by selecting their name
- Hit save & that's it, you've assigned the talent!
Check out the video below, where we demonstrate how to assign talent to a gig on PINATA!
Posting & sharing a gig
When you post a gig, you are allowing the talent to view and apply to the gig on the PINATA talent portal.
When you share a gig, you can control who the gig is shared with by copying a direct link to the gig (to send via text) or selecting "Send via email" to create an email with a link to the gig.
Pro Tip: Applied doesn't mean assigned. You will still need to assign the specific person working the gig after they have applied!