In this article, we will be covering how to create a brand new gig. As a reminder, a gig is a single activation or shift executed by a single person — whether that’s an internal team member or agency-supplied talent.
Here are the steps to create a new gig:
- Log into the PINATA dashboard here
- Click the "Create Gigs" button in the top right corner
- Select the program you want to create the gig for (if you haven't already)
- Enter the gig details
- Enter the date and time
- Select an existing location or enter a new one & save it!
- Add the relevant products
- Select the role for the gig
- Enter any additional details
- Attach any relevant documents (if necessary)
Check out the video below, where we demonstrate how to create a new gig on PINATA!
Pro Tip: You can quickly create multiple gigs using the button highlighted below. Select the number of gig copies you would like then select Save.
Pro Tip: You can quickly duplicate an existing gig from the dashboard as well. Click the '...' to the right of the gig and select Duplicate, shown below.
Need to edit an existing gig? You can click here to learn more.