In this article, we will be covering how to create a new program. As a reminder, a program is a collection of gigs to help keep you organized. It allows you to set some high-level parameters to help you create gigs faster.
Here are the steps to create a new program:
- Select the programs dropdown
- Click Start Here at the bottom of the dropdown to begin a new program
- You will see the option to Start From Scratch or Copy From Existing Program. Select Copy From Existing Program if the program details are similar to an existing program
- Fill out your program details and click Start Program/Share with PINATA. Here are the program details:
- Overview - Enter a brief description, the states you'll be operating in, agency partners (if needed) & more
- Products - Select the products for this program or add new ones
- Roles and Reporting - Select the relevant roles for this program
- Talent Requirements - Enter any specific requirements the talent needs to meet for this program. This is very helpful for your agency partners if you use them
- Program Schedule (If you're working with an Agency) - Upload a preliminary schedule if you have one, or allow the agency to manage it
- Program Logistics - If you're sending any special items for this program. Enter how they will get there.
- Training - Upload or select any relevant training materials
- Team - Select who will be working on this program and who will receiving notifications
- Billing (If you're working with an Agency) - Enter a billing contact.
Pro Tip: Only the products & roles selected will be available when creating a gig. Don't worry if you missed one, you can edit programs to fit what you need after they've been created!
Check out the video below, where we demonstrate making a program with a staffing agency!
What if I have an internal team & work with an agency?
If you work with staffing agencies in some markets and your internal team members in others, you will see an option to select Internal or External. Select "Start from scratch" or "Copy from existing program" & then select "Internal" or "External" depending on who will be staffing the gigs.