In this article, we will show you the steps that will ensure that your users have access to the PINATA platform and receive real-time email notifications from PINATA. We recommend sharing this article with your IT department or making these changes for your users.
DOMAIN WHITELIST (FOR PLATFORM USE)
- *.gopinata.com (wildcard to include subdomains such as dashboard.gopinata.com, accounts.gopinata.com, gogetter.gopinata.com, open.gopinata.com, static.gopinata.com etc.)
EMAIL DELIVERABILITY (PLATFORM EMAILS)
- Whitelist all emails @gopinata.com (specifically: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Whitelist dedicated email IP address of 220.127.116.11
- Emails are mailed-by em3145.gopinata.com
- Enable embedded URLs/links in emails. We provide customized links via email such as password reset tokens, smart-logins, and other tailored destinations. All embedded links go to PINATA domains.
- All platform transactional emails are delivered through our SMTP provider SendGrid via dynamic IP address (not static)
- SMS reminders are powered by Twilio
- All current versions of evergreen/responsive browsers including Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Brave, and Edge
- Legacy browsers, such as IE 10 or IE 11 are NOT supported.