In this article, we'll cover how you receive invoices from agencies you work with on PINATA. PINATA's invoices are a convenient way for agencies to quickly tally up all the gigs, expenses, and billable hours for their clients. They can then send this to you in a variety of ways. It's important to note that while agencies can send invoices, PINATA does not handle payments from clients to agencies or vice versa.
Here are the steps to receiving an invoice via your email:
- Agencies have the ability to email invoices to a saved billing contact
- Check your email for the PINATA invoice & attached PINATA invoice PDF
That's all there is to it!
Here are the steps to access it from your dashboard:
- Login here
- Select the settings in the top right
- Select Invoices
- Select the Invoice you wish to view
- View the invoice on the dashboard
- Or Select Download PDF or Download Spreadsheet to save it on your computer
Check out the video below where I show you how to access that: