Making invoices on PINATA is a simple and convenient way to have an exact record of the costs of gigs performed using PINATA.
Note, creating an invoice is an agency only feature.
Here are the steps for creating an invoice:
- Select Settings in the top right
- Select Invoices
- Select Create Invoice
- Select the client you wish to create an invoice for
- Select an existing billing contact & payable to contact or create a new one by selecting the green plus sign
- Add any additional expenses. Note you can add credits and debits here. For example, if your agency has a $200 admin fee you can add that here as a debit. Alternatively, if a client has paid you $1,000 deposit you can add that as a credit to the invoice
- Add the relevant gigs to this Invoice
- Once gigs are selected, access the invoice again by following steps 1 & 2
- Double-check the Invoice Details, Invoice Expenses and Gigs added are all correct. If you need to remove expenses or gigs select the red minus sign to delete them
Check out the video below where I show you how to follow all those steps: