In this article, we'll dive deeper into the billing tab on an individual gig.
To access the billing tab, open any gig and select Billing in the top right, as shown here:
You'll see 4 pieces of information here:
- Client Hourly Rate - This is the pre-agreed upon rate between you and the client.
- Talent Hourly Rate - This is how much you'll pay your talent for this gig. If you have already set an hourly rate on your talent's profile it will automatically be filled out. If not you can enter it here.
- Hours - This is the gig duration.
- Lastly, you'll see a summary of the costs which will show the total client cost and the total to be paid to the talent
Here you'll see the talent's check-in and check-out times & the total duration of the gig.
The expense section is where you'll see any requested expense by the talent. You can also add expenses as needed. Here's how to do that:
- Select Additional Expense
- Enter the final amount
- Enter an amount to be paid to the talent (if necessary)
- Select how to classify the expense.
- Upload a receipt
Check out the screenshot below where you can see those sections: