In this article, we'll demonstrate how to use filters. Filters are a powerful tool to navigate and search your gigs on PINATA.
You can filter gigs using the header at the top of the dashboard, highlighted in the image below.
- Click the header of the column you want to apply a filter
- A popup window will allow you to define your search criteria
- Click apply to save the filter(s) you have selected
- Once the filter is applied the list of gigs on the dashboard will show only gigs that meet your selected filters
Check out the video below, where we demonstrate how to filter gigs on PINATA!
Let's try filtering for the following:
- Active gigs
- Gigs that need staffing
- Gigs between April 12th & the 18th
- Gigs with Beauty Product 1 and Beauty Product 2
Pro Tip: You can remove individual filters by clicking the "x" button at the top of the dashboard or clear them all by clicking "Reset to default."