In this article, we're going to cover how to submit gigs for approval on PINATA.
Pro Tip: This is only relevant if your organization has opted to turn approvals on. If they have not turned it on this article will not be relevant to you.
Here are the steps to submit a gig for approval:
- Select Create Gig in the top right of the Dashboard
- Fill out all the gig details
- Select Request Approval once the gig has been filled out.
- Once submitted it will move into awaiting approval
You must submit your gigs for approval to allow your managers to review them.
See how that looks here:
An email will be sent to a manager for them to review the gig. Managers will have 3 options when it comes to gig approval:
- If No is selected: the gig will be canceled.
- If Yes is selected: the gig is approved and talent can be assigned to it.
- If TBD is selected: you will be instructed to provide more details before the gig is approved.
You can see that here. You can also add a message to explain why a gig was either accepted, denied or TBD:
Pro Tip: Notifications will get sent to the gig submitter when a gig is approved or denied!