On PINATA, you can access your products on either the company or program level to create new or edit existing products. Please note you can only add to a program on the program overview.
If you are making edits to your products on an company level follow the steps below to access your company products:
1. Login to PINATA at dashboard.gopinata.com
2. Click the Settings dropdown menu and select My Company.
3. Click Products
Here you can add new products, edit existing products, or archive products as needed. Please see the gif below to walk you through it.
If you need to make edits to products within your program follow the steps below.
- Click into the Overview tab, scroll down to the section labeled Products.
- Click the blue pencil icon.
- From here, you can either select products already in your list to add to this program or you can add a new product by clicking 'Add A New Product' and following the prompts.
- After completing all edits, make sure the new product is selected and click Save & Continue to lock in your new products.
Please note: Agencies cannot add products at this time. Only the program owner can edit or add products.