Once you select Cancel you will have the option to select the reason for cancelling the gig. See below for all options and when to select.
- Weather/Act of God- You have confirmed with the client that conditions are not safe to travel in.
- Insufficient Product Onsite- Account says there isn't enough product in inventory.
- No Demo Kit / Supplies- The client was not able to get the demo kit/supplies to the GoGetter in time for the event and it is a requirement for them to do the demo.
- Upload Error- You accidentally uploaded a gig, duplicated a gig, etc.
- GoGetter No Show- Your GoGetter did not show up for an event.
- Could Not Staff- You are unable to staff an event and there is no alternate option.
- Account Scheduling Issues- You are unable to confirm scheduling details with the account.
- Other-anything outside of the criteria above. Be sure to write in a description.
It is the users responsibility to relay any cancellations or issues to the client/agency. All cancellation communication should happen in real time via email unless expressed differently between client and agency.