In this article, we'll show you to find all your gigs whether they are old or new.
Here are the steps to view your gigs:
- Login here
- Select My Gigs
- Use the options at the top to find the gig as defined below:
- Confirmed - Upcoming gigs you are assigned to on PINATA.
- Applied - Upcoming open gigs you have applied to on PINATA.
- Complete - Recently completed gigs you have submitted reports for.
- Past - Recently completed gigs with incomplete reports. If you need to edit or complete a recent report you will find it in the Past section.
In the “My Gigs” section of the mobile web app, you will see a record of gigs that are Confirmed, Applied, Complete, and Past.
Please remember that you only have access to your completed gigs for up to 5 days after. If you need to edit after the 5 day period please contact your manager.
If you have any trouble finding your gigs or are experiencing any tech issues please let our support team know by clicking the chat bubble or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.