By approving a shift, you are letting us know that you have verified that all numbers given by the GoGetter are as accurate as possible. This process not only helps you to stay aware of field work, but also helps our team build meaningful and trustworthy relationships with you, your staff, as well as our clients.
To Verify a Gig:
- Log in and click into the Workflow Tab
- Scroll down to the Needs Review section
- Click the blue drop down for each gig that needs to be verified
- Select Review
- A verification popup window will show you all details of the field report
- You will be able to check the report answers, check in & out time, location, and expenses. Note the expense section in the top right does not impact your billing with PINATA - this is simply for you to share / track.
- Click to Verify, Return, or Reject (details below). You are able to leave a personal message to the GoGetter as well. Note, the GoGetter will receive a notification when you reject a report or when you verify with a message included. The GoGetter will not receive a notification if you verify with no message.
- Verify & Continue will lead you to the next gig that is awaiting approval.
Note, you are not able to verify an incomplete report. You must edit it or RETURN to GoGetter.
To ensure that we are providing our clients with realtime verified data, PINATA expects gigs to be edited and/or approved within 72 hours of the gigs completion.
Before verifying a gig, make sure to check:
- Check In + Check Out times - Did your GoGetters successfully checked in and out?
- The report information is accurate. Take a second look at numbers that might be outliers (i.e: Number of units of product sold was 50 at one account and 3,000 for the second account.)
- Expense amounts are correct and receipts are attached if necessary.
Return a Gig
If you wish to re-send the link for the GoGetter to fill out, simply hit "Return." This will automatically email your GoGetter with a button to edit their field report. You can also include a message if you wish.
Reject a Gig
Sometimes you need to reject a gig because of inappropriate behavior, falsified information, no-show, etc. You can hit REJECT and optionally include a message to your GoGetter why you are doing so. Rejections are permanent. By rejecting a report, you’ll remove its data from reporting dashboards. You will not be paid for this gig, and the GoGetter will be automatically informed that he or she will not be paid, either.
Editing a Report
If you wish to edit a number you can confirm is incorrect and have spoken with the GoGetter to find the correct answer/s, you may edit the recap and then verify. Simply make changes to the field report as you wish, scroll down, and hit Save Report.