You can cancel a gig by clicking into either 'My Calendar' or 'My Workflow'. You will then select the blue arrow in the upper right corner of the gig you wish to cancel. You will then click the red cancel button and note the reason.
Once you select Cancel you will have the option to select the reason for cancelling the gig. See below for all options and when to select.
- Weather/Act of God- You have confirmed with the client that conditions are not safe to travel in.
- Insufficient Product Onsite- Account says there isn't enough product in inventory.
- No Demo Kit / Supplies- The client was not able to get the demo kit/supplies to the GoGetter in time for the event and it is a requirement for them to do the demo.
- Upload Error- You accidentally uploaded a gig, duplicated a gig, etc.
- GoGetter No Show- Your GoGetter did not show up for an event.
- Could Not Staff- You are unable to staff an event and there is no alternate option.
- Account Scheduling Issues- You are unable to confirm scheduling details with the account.
- Other-anything outside of the criteria above. Be sure to write in a description.
It is the agency parters responsibility to relay any cancellations or issues to the client. All cancellation communication should happen in real time via email unless expressed differently on your kick off call.